Meeting Space Designed For Your New Normal
Corporate meeting space for all of your professional requirements
For many of us, remote work is here to stay. But there are some instances when attending a Zoom meeting from your kitchen table with a virtual background simply won’t cut it. Have you downsized your own office space? Perhaps you need a truly quiet space to settle in and work on a project or a beautiful space to meet with a client or colleague.
We are here to help
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, minutes from the courthouse and steps to the Skytrain and parking, our location could not be more convenient for your business needs.
With 20,000 square feet of meeting space and the flexibility to accommodate both individuals and groups up to 30, our Vancouver boardrooms are designed to create effective in-person, virtual and hybrid connections – whatever you need.
And if you require catering, an extra monitor, videoconferencing equipment, technical support or office services such as printing, we can provide that too.
- Comfortable, private and spacious areas. We provide meeting space for local, national and international business clientele, and our space is designed with professionals in mind. We have over 30 boardrooms, some with moveable walls to offer flexible and spacious options to accommodate up to 30 people, plus four private caucus rooms, a lounge and a commercial kitchen.
- Vault-like soundproofing. The walls are constructed full height, with soundproof plenum insulation in the ceiling. The walls are filled with Roxul insulation and have been finished with an acoustical sealant on the tracks, joints and outlets. Our custom-made boardroom doors are solid core with drop seals that engage when the door is closed, and we have installed acoustical seals on all door frames.
- Every boardroom is equipped with leading-edge technology. Our boardroom tables contain outlets for power, data, USB and HDMI, and our videoconferencing equipment includes 55” smart TVs, omnidirectional Bluetooth mics/speakers and professional-grade UltraHD wide-angle conference cameras that support speaker tracking and 15x optical zoom.
- On-site technical support is available to limit interruptions and ensure your meeting runs smoothly
- Custom art inspired by our beautiful province engages the senses and creates a warm, contemporary west coast vibe.
Corporate Boardroom Rates
|Daily||$500||8:30 – 5:00|
|Half Day||$300||8:30 – 1:00|
|Weekly||$2,200||8:30 – 5:00|
After-hours meetings may be arranged upon request. Additional rates apply.
|Meeting & Event Catering||Rate|
|Requested In Advance||$25 per person|
|Requested Same Day||$30 per person|
Dress code is business/business casual.
Tech Rentals and Support
(e.g., laptops, fully adjustable 24” monitors, hubs, etc.)
|On-site tech support||$50/hour|
|Equipment and videoconferencing||$200/day base rate
(custom add-ons available upon request)
|Internet||Complimentary fibre internet (500 Mbps up/down)|
Looking for boardroom space outside of downtown Vancouver?
Contact us today to learn about our options:
- Fraser Valley
- New Westminster