Dr. Solomons was born in Port Elizabeth in South Africa. Following in his father’s footsteps, he became a doctor after graduating from the University of Cape Town in 1978. After completing specialty training in psychiatry at Johannesburg’s University of Witwatersrand in 1987, Dr. Solomons has worked as a psychiatrist ever since.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC) | 1993
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC) | 1993
- Master of Medicine, Psychiatry (MMed (Psych)) | University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa | 1987
- Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Diploma (DTM&H) | University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa | 1983
- Diploma in Occupational Health (DOH) | University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa | 1983
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) | University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa | 1978
Dr. Solomons’ Book
In addition to his work as a psychiatrist and medical expert, Dr. Solomons has written a book on the hidden power of low self-esteem. Visit the website for Born to Be Worthless by Dr. Kevin Solomons to learn more or purchase Born to Be Worthless on Amazon.
Click below to see Dr. Solomons’ appearance on Studio 4 with Fanny Kiefer.