Free Webinar: Unlock the hidden potential of Realtime Court Reporting
Make the most of Realtime reporting. Learn to unlock the hidden potential of CaseViewNet’s free realtime viewing software.
This is a FREE webinar hosted by Reportex, a Veritext Company on May 25 at 12:00 p.m. Plus earn 1 hour of CPD Credits.
Do you know what realtime reporting is? Simply put, it is the instantaneous translation of spoken proceedings directly into text enabling counsel to read and annotate text in realtime during the proceedings anywhere in the world via an encrypted connection using a program called CaseViewNet.
CaseViewNet is a free transcript viewer created by Stenograph. CaseViewNet provides interactive realtime access to testimony through the court reporter’s private wifi network or a wired connection, and it updates all edits during the session.
Realtime court reporting can free lawyers from taking extensive handwritten notes, but that’s not all it can do.
This one-hour webinar will show you:
- The difference between the desktop, cloud and iPad versions of CaseViewNet
- What are annotations, marks and notes – and when you should use them
- How to set up issue codes before court
- How to use the dynamic index feature
- How to work with a team – and the court reporter – to ensure the best results
Space is limited. Please click here to reserve your spot!