Meet Dr. Chris Watt
Special guest Dr. Chris Watt.
Listen and learn from special guest Dr. Chris Watt as he shares his experiences conducting an entire assessment and physical examination via video.
Dr. Chis Watt is a Certified Sports Medicine Physician through the Canadian Academy of Sports Medicine and is a Certified Independent Medical Examiner through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners. He is the Medical Director at Integra Medical Consulting, a locally owned and clinically managed IME agency based in BC with clinics in Vancouver, Kelowna & Edmonton. Dr. Watt is a peer article reviewer for the Canadian Family Practice Journal, and has written articles and made presentations on topics related to sports medicine, occupational medicine and the management of mood disorders. He has provided evidence in BC Supreme Court on numerous occasions.
This webinar will cover a range of things, including:
- Pros & Cons: The benefits and pitfalls inherent to the process
- File briefs: Information that would be useful to have on hand
- Process overview: How it may differ, depending on the circumstances
- Prepping a client: Key information and tools to provide to your client
- Best practices: Communication between lawyers and doctors for the most effective examination
- Q & A following the presentation.
Space is limited. Sign up here to reserve your spot!