Wellness Wednesday: Welcome Back, Chef Nye! Bonus: Breakfast Chia Chug Recipe
With our offices open again, we are excited to welcome Chef Nye back to work.
As part of our ‘Wellness Wednesday’ series Chef Nye has graciously shared with us his recipe for a delicious an nutritious Breakfast Chia Chug. This recipe can be blended into a smoothie or packed in a mason jar to enjoy.
We hope you give this recipe a try and share your results with us.
Breakfast Chia Chug
5 cups of base pudding
Chia Base Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup black chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large container and whisk until mixed.
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight.
Use base pudding to make Breakfast Chia Chug (see below).
- This base also goes great with fresh or dried fruit, granola, nuts, yogurt or a little honey.
Chia Chug Shaker Recipe
- 1/2 cup chia base pudding
- 1/2 cup oat milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup cereal granola
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Fresh mint to taste!
- Layer all ingredients in a mason jar.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
- When ready to eat, stir and enjoy!